Thursday, January 31, 2008

"I'm not a duck"

Isaac has been saying some really funny stuff lately. Here is just a few...

On the way to the movies: "You got cash papa?"

I was taking Isaac to his favorite place, Taco Amigo and I didn't want to spoil his lunch. So when he asked for a piece of my bread I said okay only a little. So I tore him off a piece, he looked at me and said "I'm not a duck."


I was dropping the guest room quilt off at the dry cleaners and Isaac asked me where it went. I told him that I was getting it clean so when Saylor comes it will be ready for her. He asked "Why?" (like he does a million times a day) and I told him that Saylor spit up on it. After a long pause.... he said "I think Saylor should clean it."

Messy face playing with playdough!

He's making "little snakes."

I couldn't get Isaac to look at the camera for the life of me.



3 comments:

Renee said...

He does say the cutest things! We can't wait for him to come back to see all of us!

s.s parker said...

I just love him and miss him and will see him tomorrow!!! YAHOO!! Isaac: "CC are you goin' on da airplane to see me" CC: "yup I'll be there tomorrow" Isaac:"you Saylor, Bobby?" CC:"yup, I love you" Isaac:"love you, um ok bye"...click LOL the cutest ever!

Unknown said...

Wow, he is getting so big. He is so cute.