Friday, February 22, 2008


This was my breakfast today. I dove right in with a fork and couldn't get out.
My personal trainer Monica said she was going to look at my blog,
I really hope she doesn't.
Hey, I was sick until yesterday and couldn't taste food!
I wanted something tasty to start off with again!
Last night Isaac was in my room as I was getting ready and he said to me
"mommy you are getting so big for your pants, good job!"
Thanks sweetheart!
Kacey will drive miles until she
finds a grocery store that has the girl scout cookies she wants.
Trust me: don't get me started on Everything But The.............
Oh how we love the gym!

2 comments:

s.s parker said...

LOL! so funny, I just bought samoa cookies at Publix 2 days ago! DEElishcious!!

Robyn said...

Oh my gosh, jason is gonna freak out when he finds out about this! He worships somoas! Sounds delish!