Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm Leavin' On a Jet Plane...

Isaac flew out today to visit his dad.
He was so exicted to have his Nemo backpack.
When I put it in the car it was SO heavy. I looked in the bottom
and he had put a prayer rock of Kortney's and a couple other ones from outside.
It didn't take but two seconds after leaving him that
I cried like a little girl. But I stopped at Gateway with my parents and
I realized I needed a little vacation too! Needless to say the house is VERY quiet.
HAVE FUN ISAAC!!!

Isaac reminding mommy that he's three!

Cheese!

4 comments:

s.s parker said...

I'm so excited he's here! hope he can spend a little time with his favorite Aunt!! we will go to the "froggy place" for some ice cream!

Sarah said...

isaac looks like he's doing some kind of austin powers dance with his fingers in front of his face, i'm going with that story because it's much funnier

Chanté said...

Hey girly...just saw your link on Jordans blog...how fun to 'run' into people in the blogging world. You can check mine out at www.freckledfamily.blogspot.com

:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.