Thursday, April 17, 2008

Kangaroo Zoo Gone Wild!

I took Isaac and a little boy from our ward named Christian to Kangaroo Zoo.
Isaac has been there plenty of times so he had a
hard time waiting for Christian to get used to it. I ran into a old
dancer friend Amber and her little boy Jackson
wanted to play with Isaac the whole time.
I forgot it was Spring Break so it was really crowded
but they had a good time.
I don't think I am going to the gym today because I got a work out from walking up all the slides with Christian.


Christian, Isaac and Jackson.
*Christian and Jackson are 4 but Isaac still looks so much older because he is soo tall!



2 comments:

Chanté said...

I can't wait for Brecken to get big enough to do things like that! He is such a freakin doll face! I can't believe he's so big already. I just have images of him when he was just tiny tiny.

s.s parker said...

i just miss that little bugger! he sure loves that place, and isn't afraid of anything! he went straight to the highest and biggest one, when we went there!