Monday, August 18, 2008

First day of school!!

My little "Sweet Pea"

Isaac with his homework book bag

Growing up way too fast

His new room and bed!


Isaac started school today. He is a "Sweet Pea" at Kids Village. It's the cutest school ever. It's a little child's dream world. Isaac's teacher is Miss Jessica. He didn't look back when I dropped him off. I am really excited because I know Isaac is going to have so much fun but above all, learn a lot. Shout out to kids village!! http://kidsvillage.com/

Also my mom hired an interior decorator and the whole house got painted. Isaac loves his new room!
Now if we can get mommy to stop letting him sleep in her bed :(

3 comments:

s.s parker said...

he'll be in kindergarten before ya know it!! time flies! love that little stud! i heard him on the phone last night, pretending to ride the 4-wheeler, it was hilarious!

mckenna said...

Crazy!! How fun! Payson had her first day today too. Are we seriously old enough to have per schoolers??

Heather Lee said...

oh my gosh, and he looks a little more like a kindergartener or 1st grader than he does a little "sweet pea preschooler." He's a cute one. And yes, lunch is in order so I better hear the cellie ringing.