Sunday, November 2, 2008

Octoberfest

Isaac and Kaylee

Buzzlightyear, Rolley and Cruela

Isaac at school
*notice the buzz to his right on the wall.
We made puppets of what he would look like on Halloween.
I take that back..Isaac was supposed to help but George and I did all the work :)



I am so glad George shaves!



I just thought this was a funny picture.


George and I at Ray's birthday dinner.



I'm almost done with school!
Working at Gap.
Isaac loves school.
I love looking at his handwriting.
Gearing up for the Holidays. Busy busy busy!








11 comments:

Jason & Kelli West said...

Isaac looks so cute in his Buzz costume! And you and George look so HOT together! I LOVE your outfit!! Hope you guys had a great Halloween!

Sarah said...

that's the cutest buzz lightyear i've ever seen!

mckenna said...

So cute!! And you just look gorgeous!

Renee said...

Great Buzz Lightyear costume! Isaac looks so cute in it! I like his "say 'cheese'" smile in the first picture. Hope he got lots of candy!

Britt and Brad said...

Almost done with school! Woot woot! Working at Gap?!?! You are awesome!! Love you girl!

Trish Griffee said...

your little man is freaking adorable! Cutest Buzz I've ever seen.

s.s parker said...

dus had the bestest time! tell isaac thanks for packing my snackbag for the airplane!:) and that saylor misses him! she's so bored now!

Tabitha said...

Hey! This is Tabby..do you remember me? I was friends with Kacey and Alison and lived by you guys in PG.. I found your blog through Kacey and my husband knows your BF. Small world!

Tabitha said...

Brad Davis, He is Lance Heatons best friend!
P.S. I also work at Gap! LOL

Kurt and Jordan said...

Cute pics!!!! I love you and miss you!!! HEy we are going private so if you want to check out our blog email me your email at jordanmceuen@hotmail.com

Tabitha said...

Come on! I check your blog every day! let's have an update already!!!!