Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Everything is out of order. But Kacey and Kortney came in town
the same time. We had my dad's 50th!
50! Can you believe it?!
Isaac had his graduation and lots of playin' with the cousins.

Isaac loves his teachers.













* My mom asked each kid to write a letter to dad and read it


Isaac's high school buddy helping in the walking ceremony.




I think Kort was taking the pics because I can't find any of her

* notice the line on the house. Isaac + paint= not always good.




I miss her


This is the only Mother's Day picture I have.
This is Isaac talking to Renee. So for Mothers Day
I got the gift of a filthy child at church :)

9 comments:

George Dayton said...

Love the pix babe. Keep 'em coming.

Jocelyn said...

Looks like Isaac had a fun graduation! You and your sisters are all so beautiful!

Heather Lee said...

I really love that photo of Isaac in his church clothes sitting on a pile of dirt...with a cell phone pressed to his ear. He looks all business...but all little boy.

Robyn said...

I cant believe your dad is 50! Crazy Tell the big man Happy Birthday for me!

Dan & Casey Ritter said...

he is growing up so fast! I bet he already has a ton of girlfriends!

Renee said...

Isaac must have set a record for how long he talked to Adam and me that day. I think he thought that if he kept talking on the phone, he wouldn't have to go to church.... sneaky sneaky.

Kinsale said...

Isaac is so cute he takes after his mom for sure!

Sue said...

I totally agree with Kin, such a cute little boy!

NoellePratt said...

I am so glad you found me as well. Your little boy is so cute. I can't believe how old he is. Tell your dad Happy Birthday. Make sure you keep in touch.