Monday, November 16, 2009

Missing everyone right now

I can't seem to get a handle on time.
It's just moving by SO quickly.
I got offered a management position at Gap and
happily accepted. I am so glad that
I have amazing employees to work with
both at Gap and at Capelli. It makes going
to work each day that much better.




Whitney's baby shower at Brick Oven.
*thanks Tiffany for the pirated pictures :)


So excited for Whitney & Ryan!





I miss George. He's in Los Angeles working.
Not seeing him at night just feels weird.
I am glad I have a boyfriend who doesn't
like to be away from me as much as I hate
being away from him. I love you..now come back okay?
St. George on Friday, busy work day Saturday
and Orlando next week!
I am looking forward to seeing Isaac in Orlando
and I can't wait to see this little girl....

* I feel like a bad mom/aunt..I just don't have any
new pictures of Isaac or Sawyer bug.
The picture I do have of Sawyer is sooo cute but
it can't be released to the public until
CC's X-Mas cards
are sent out :)
I might have to see this movie...



1 comment:

Albright's said...

Congratulation's on your Management position that is awesome. I love the pic..