Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Excited to transfer to University Gap!
I am happy to be re-united with this lady..
Looking forward to Gap's new stuff..

Isaac needs these jeans..
Reason's I love Gap..
Discount. Hello.
Discount. Hi 50% off Banana too?!?!?
The people. Gap employees are soo fun to work with.
I have enjoyed being a manager at Provo Towne
because the sales associates are a riot.
I am going to miss most of them. :)
I am thankful for the friendships I have gained through Gap.
I am glad that Tiffany and Rachael are moving to University.
Excited about Chik-Fa-La and Nordstrom coffee.
Nervous about working with a lot of new
people..it feels like the first day at school :)

7 comments:

stacey said...

I will make sure that your first day of school is a good one. Oh, and I'll make sure to include you when I buy lunch for everyone. Can't wait to work with you again.

s.s parker said...

how exciting! your a gap groupie!:) can't wait to visit and take a break for a frappy!

Tiffany said...

Ditto. All of it... ditto.

Heather Lee said...

I kept thinking you were going to some Gap School haha. I need a leason in the GAP jargon. But change is FUN. I've always liked the University Baby and Kids stores better. I'm not sure about the womens...always a little cramped in there. I bet you'll get to work and it'll be amazing. I love the Vanilla Ice Storms at NOrdie's Cafe. We'll have to make a date for 5000 calories.

Heather Lee said...

lesson

Lindsay said...

WOW!! You guys are all traitors ;) I miss Gap :( But that store needs you! I always hated calling/going to University

Nicolle said...

Im still MAD that the 3 of you are leaving me!! Until April right....