Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

George found a heart in our frosting on Sunday :)
This year Valentines was extra special.
It was George and I's 4th V-day together.
1st one as a married couple!
After eating out ALL weekend, we opted
for a lunch date
after Isaac's class party.
My cute husband showed up with
a big bouquet of flowers.
I think all the other ladies were jealous :)
I kinda got teary reading his card.
I have the most loving husband in the world.

I set them up at my "office"

My man got me tickets to see Adele in May.


Got me this beauty.

Completely surprised by both gifts.
I actually needed a watch because
my favorite one fell into the sink at the salon :(

Thankful for such a thoughtful husband.

1 comment:

Kristin Rose Davis said...

george is so good at presents! i love adele and that watch!