Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sundance 2009..A new found obsession

These last two weeks I had an awesome
opportunity working
for Sting and his wife Trudie Styler at
Sundance Film Festival.
I was a little star struck
(especially after seeing Sting in his boxer
briefs on accident) but
it was so fun working with such beautiful clothes.


I raced from Park City to see James Morrison and Adele.
I am so glad I didn't miss this show. She is probably hands
down the best live singer. I liked her live better then her album. She's my new obsession.



3 comments:

Chanté said...

Were you their stylist or did you do their hair? That is really really awesome for you!

s.s parker said...

you're way too cool and popular to be my sister!:) so fun!! hopefully its something you can do every year!

Laci said...

So jealous my beautiful friend! Hope you had fun! Miss you!