Tuesday, January 6, 2009

You know someone loves you when....


George and I were at dinner and I was craving Peppermint brownies from
Kneaders. But they were going to close before we would be done with our meal.
George called Kneaders and bought 6 brownies and put them on his credit card
and told the employee to leave them by the door.
Sounds extreme but I LOVE them. And him...

George got tickets to see Adele. I know he doesn't
particularly want to see her but he bought them
because he knows I like her.
I just hope Sundance film festival isn't too busy
so he'll be able to join me!





*This is Isaac finding his surprise Christmas tree.

3 comments:

Britt and Brad said...

He's so cute...and I love hearing your voice in the video!!! Miss you lady!

s.s parker said...

I just want to squeeze him and give him kisses!! Stonehedge was a good time!!:) and nothing like Mt. Everest for FHE! Bobby still is shocked that's you in the first picture. love the hair! have you cut it? or is that an old pic

Sarah said...

he's such a fun and happy kid, i miss him!