Monday, February 23, 2009

WHAT A FABULOUS MONTH!!

FEBRUARY has been so much fun!
First our WHOLE family went to Park City for a ski trip to celebrate my mom's birthday.
Then I graduated from school (pics later)
Then we had the best Valentines (don't know how I didn't capture pictures)
THEN Isaac had a superman themed birthday with friends from the neighborhood.
THEN on Saturday afternoon my parents
surprised me with CELINE DION
tickets.
My mom had one of her cassette tapes and we would always play it in the car
when I was little. So Sunday night George and I stopped at
CPK at Gateway and then headed to the show. AMAZING!
I have a list of artists that I would DIE to see and she is on it.
I got to see her show and I am still alive!


Isaac at the skate park

4 years old!






Isaac on papa's back

Crazy to think we took pictures of our feet
while on the lift in the summer when we did the
Alpine Slide.





ISAAC IS A PRO!




ROCK OF LOVE BABY!

5 comments:

s.s parker said...

can't believe he's 4!! i still remember him at our old house walking around in my shoes! love him! PC was a blast!

Heather Lee said...

I've already commented on facebook, but I LOVE that picture of Isaac at the skate park on his rasor hahaha. I don't know why I think it's so cute, but it is. He looks so old! I need to see him! Playdate stat. We'll do whatever he likes to do.

Albright's said...

I am glad that someone else spends time at the skate park riding a razor scooter to

mckenna said...

Happy superman birthday!! I love that picture of Isaac smiling at the little girl at his party. Too cute!!

Stefanie said...

Wow he looks SO irritated about the wig and bandana but I think it's hilarious!