Tuesday, February 24, 2009

GRADUATION!

Graduate of Capelli!
Last time clocking in!

My awesome instructors.




He's already working on my taxes and accounting.


The man who has done so much for me.
Capelli CEO, my new boss, "Papa" ..DAD


Couldn't have made it through living in FL without them..
and I could eat that little girl.

My favorite client: my wonderful and beautiful mom.

Thanks to all my family who came to my graduation!



Look at how cute he is!

Can't wait to see him in a couple of days!

11 comments:

Courtney Haynie Smith said...

YEAH!!!!! Isn't it such a great feeling?! I would love to have you do my hair, where are you going to work?

Robyn said...

Congrats! I remember my day very clearly, its so nice to be done! Good luck!

s.s parker said...

I MISS YOU ALL!! xoxo

s.s parker said...

ur awesome sis!! so proud of u!!

Ash & Paul said...

Lucky you!!

Jason & Kelli West said...

Congrats on graduating! Now I know someone who can do my hair! :) Good luck with everything, and don't worry... I will keep the water that Kristina and I drink away from your mouth!

Jason & Kelli West said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kinsale said...

Kandace! Congrats!! I will have to start coming to you for my hair!! I somehow found you blog and wanted to say hello!! You and your little boy are so cute! Im so glad I found you! Congrats again!

Kinsale said...

sorry this is Kinsale in case you were wondering!

Kinsale said...

HELLO!!!!
Do you like that I am responding ASAP! to you? Yes that would be beacause I love you and miss you like crazy! I loved getting to ski with you and nobody could do the dance like you! Oh I so Miss you! how is life? Whats up do you live in UT if so why are we not hanging out all the time?-Kinner

Dan & Casey Ritter said...

Congrats!!!! love ya! xoxo