Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's better then Diorshow mascara...

George and I went to Happy Sumo Friday
and after our meal we went to Borders.
I had mentioned that I wanted to read
Mercury in Retrograde because
I read a review
in Vogue.
Well I ran into a friend and while I was talking to her
he hurried, grabbed the book and purchased it.
He does stuff like that all the time.
ANYWHO..I started reading it Saturday morning.
I think I am going to love it.
It's along the lines of SATC meets Devil Wears Prada/
Shopaholic.
*Buy It.

Also my countdown is on for the movie called
"The September Issue." I am sure it will only play
at the Broadway Theatre in SLC. But it's a look into the
making of Vogues September issue.



*MRS. KINSALE BARKER:
I was in Borders and saw some
books that you recommended a while back
and it made me think
of you. Where is your blog???

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Sounds like a good book... I will have to check it out~

Jocelyn said...

I know Park City is awesome. I love the feel of it and all the quaint little houses. It makes me happy~
You are nice to say I don't look different than in my wedding pic's! That made me feel good cause I feel like I look different.
Yeah weird, 6 years!

Unknown said...

Yay for George!!! Can't wait to meet him!!

Heather Lee said...

I love when people recommend books. BC I HATE knowing anything about them...so I don't read the back cover. But I want it to be a good book. Anyway, I'll read it. Then we can have book club over lunch, whenever you decide that that sounds like a good idea. I laughed so hard when I saw that photo of issac with those huge head phones on holding that tiny phone...oh man. I really want to see him so when he gets back lets all get together. We will do whatever he likes to do since he is the older kid and probably not in to hanging out with 1 1/2 year olds. SO crazy that Holland is closer to 2 than 1.

Heather Lee said...

ps George sounds so thoughtful. I mean, I already knew that from when I got my hair done by you and he came strolling in with a frappuccino. What a guy.