Sunday, August 9, 2009

At least the camera made it into my purse...

I was going through George's
camera last night and found these random pictures.
We had the camera for once because
we did date night @ Gateway
and then saw the Joseph Smith movie.
BUT no pictures. I always forget to
take pictures.


Fireworks + church clothes. St. George 4th of July

Isaac getting all techno with glow sticks

Cokeville WY on the 24th





I was flipping through my Vogue magazine and
came across a beautiful spread of a mom and daughter.
They have a style blog.
They are from Austin (Oil money)
Anyways..I LOVE THIS BLOG!!!

http://seaofshoes.typepad.com/sea_of_shoes/

4 comments:

Sue said...

Isaac is so cute! That blog is amazing. So gorgeous.

Kacey said...

what a stud muffin! and no george i'm not talking about you!:)) we're going to have fun tomorrow!

...luff that blog!! it's def. on my fav list.

W.M. said...

Oh my gosh... I love that blogs o much too!!! thanks for visiting my blog. We need to get together agian.

W.M. said...

p.s. you are all so adorable...