Tuesday, September 1, 2009

CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE....

This last weekend we went to sunny California.
We stayed at George's cousin Cameron's place in Irvine.
We had SO much fun.
The trip made me love my two boys
so much more. Lots of good food and LOTS AND LOTS of laughs.



There is still sand in our car...

Isaac the photographer


My favorite things...


YUMMY!




Isaac building his castle


Can you believe this place??




So warm, but oh so fun.


SPLASH MOUNTAIN!



Haunted Mansion






I Heart You...
Thank You Isaac and George for the great vacation.
This is just 1/4 of the pictures...

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

GREAT PICTURES!
Looks like you had a blast!

& by the way Kandace... you are so pretty!

Jason & Kelli West said...

Kandace it looks like you guys had a great time! Love seeing all the pictures. Isaac is such a cutie. I think he gets his good looks from his mom! Hope life is going good for ya!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, that looks like so much fun. I'm glad you had a good time. Hey tell your mom I want a sign in my yard:)