Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wild Child Wednesday

Wild Child Wednesday. 
Every Wednesday I'll take the time to dedicate a post to myself.
The younger self could probably teach me a lot if 
I could go back in time and meet her.


To my younger self,
You're kinda adorable. Don't forget that. Because in about 20+ years you'll have days where you look in the mirror and think to yourself "ugh, this will have to do for today."
Pay attention in Young Women's because at 28 you'll be called to serve the Young Women in your ward after 10+ years being somewhat inactive. 
Soak up the time you'd get to spend with mom watching Oprah while
 eating cookie dough because life will get really busy.
Don't be embarrassed by dad, you'll realize he's actually really really cool.
Don't waste your time with lemon juice, it doesn't lighten your hair or freckles. 
Someday you'll have $ for amazing hair color and good makeup ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love this kandace!! so so cute!

Britt and Brad said...

I love this...I feel like I'd tell myself the same things. Especially the lemon juice trick. Didn't work. Always remember, you're beautiful and have a personality to match!